Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I miss my baby sister...

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss my baby sister...

Reposted from my MySpace blog...

I REALLY, REALLY miss my "baby sister" so much. True enough she's not my blood sister, but there is no other person in the world that has shared more love, laughter, hurt, wonder, pain, joy, loss, hope, determination, or trust than I have with her. Other than my husband, Jeff, my children and my parents (and Mellissa - with 2 "L's" is coming close), I have the deepest, strongest emotional attachment to her than any other person. I love her with all my heart and soul and she just brings pure joy (and pride) to my heart.

She lives so far away and I sure don't get to see her as much as I would love to, but time or distance or circumstance has never been able to change the way I feel about her. I just love, love, love her and I miss her sooooooooooo much. Sometimes, it's just worse than others.

Tonight, for some reason, I sit here with tears just rolling down my face because I miss her and want to see her so badly. I want to hug her so tight!

Life is short and relationships that last are few and far between. Our relationship does nothing but get stronger as time goes on.

♥♥Cheri Katherine Azevedo Lott, I respect you... I admire you... I am constantly amazed by you... I miss you... I love you...♥♥

No comments: